Worshipping God and serving Westbourne & Woodmancote
Come and join in worship. We are churches located in West Sussex, on the border with Hampshire.
- News and events for this week, prayers, and the current arrangements for services.
Events coming up in the next few months (PDF opens in new window) - Climate Sunday and Parish Hall Drop-ins!
- Westbourne's parish magazine needs volunteers - someone to edit the contributions, someone to compile the content using Publisher, and someone to report occasionally on parish council meetings. If you're interested please email westbournemagazine@
- Music list for October 2021 (opens in new window)
- Prayer: The Church will be open daily for private prayer between 10.00am and 3.00pm.
- Services in the Church: Not everything is back to normal! Please bring your face mask and be prepared to wear it – this will help to protect you and your neighbours while the Covid virus remains a matter for concern nationally and locally. Communion is presently in the form of bread alone.
For services in the Parish Church, please enter by the North Door, and exit via the West Door.
> Giving to the church - lots of way to donate to support the churches in this parish